Hi, I’m Natalie. I live in California with husband, my cat, and a banjo. I can usually tell them apart, so I’ve got that goin’ for me. I’m fond of Terry Pratchett, Moby-Dick, and the Oxford comma. I’m currently writing a light fantasy mystery series.
The goofy deets:
- Natalie once saved a guy with the Heimlich Maneuver. Unconfirmed cause of choking: he ate her cooking.
- Natalie has won several Halloween costume contests – sometimes while actually wearing a costume.
- Natalie has worked almost exclusively for Fortune 500 companies. There is nothing funny about this fact.
- Natalie is frequently pwned by PvP noobs in MMO battlegrounds and is surprisingly okay with it.
- Natalie started blogging before the word “blog” was invented. Dinosaurs roamed the earth during this time period.
- Natalie has been an Amazon Vine Voice since the program started, at one point ranking in the top 7,000 reviewers. She doesn’t pull punches just because she gets free stuff.
- Mark Twain once said that the definition of a gentleman/woman is “someone who knows how to play the banjo and doesn’t.” Natalie plays the banjo. You do the math.